The bike is better known by the Yamaha R6, the motorcycle is the best made by Yamaha with modern technologies, it is equipped with Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle with the dual-injector system. The engine capacity is 599 cc, 4-cylinder, and 4-valves capable for maximum power of 91.0 kW with a torque of 65.7 Nm. The front braking uses double disc diameter of 310 mm with caliper four-piston and the rear breaking use the disc 220 mm with a single piston. Subscribe leviathan YouTube to access all past and upcoming Leviathan Videos.
- A Light and powerful racing bike, it is the 600cc motorcycle eve built by Yamaha
- It is the first motorcycle with Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system for reduced engine braking and smooth engine response.
- Yamaha Chip Controlled varies the tract length for excellent cylinder filling
- Back torque facilitates downshifting from high speed with seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- It has 16-valve, liquid-cooled four-cylinder for the great response
Suspension on Leviathan Videos
- A magnesium sub-frame that eliminates heaviness from the rear part
- Four-way adjustable inverted fork with 41mm tubes to enhance setting up freely for tracks and soak up the bumps
- Dual 310mm front brakes with adjustable lever for amazing braking power
- Five-spoke 17-inch wheels make the rims light and strong
- Detachable rear shock spacer with adjustable height allows the rider to set up manually according to the comfort.
- 80.3 x 27.8 x 43.1 in
- Seat Height: 33.5
- Wheelbase: 54.1
- Oil Capacity: 2.75 qt
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Wet Weight: 417 lb